Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Puppy Prince

I don't know if it's just me getting older (yea 21...crazy old) or even less patient than I used to be (and trust me there was very little patience to begin with), but this summer has seemingly flown by. I'm wrapping up my time at my internship this week and have two and a half weeks of summer left after this to enjoy before heading back up to Charlottesville and my lack of remaining summer has me frantically looking back. As I mentioned in my last post, Gus has started his intermediate training classes and is finally starting to really catch on to everything he's been learning. While all of this is incredibly exciting, it's getting sad for me as I watch him grow up (yea I'm a sentimental person...the little guy is my baby I can't help it). The summer has indeed flown by and with it Gus's puppyhood. I figured today we'd take a trip down memory lane as I lament over the growth of my favorite little guy.

Gus at 7 weeks old...the last time I saw him in Virginia before he headed off to Florida!


Gus at 10 weeks old...right after I got home from school for summer!

Gus chilling in his favorite spot...our coffee table. Still lies up there to this day despite how much he's grown.

Gus this past weekend...I can still hold him but not for long (sad face)!

2 comments:

  1. love the progression!! gus is the most adorable thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg GUS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! but even though he's not going to be a puppy much longer, he's still adorable!

    ReplyDelete