Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday OBSESSEDday

Now if you've ever received an email from me, there's a good chance that it has been in a list format. I don't know if it's going back to my days of debate (get your laughs out now, everyone) or my OCD type A personality taking over, but I love things to be in orderly lists. When I'm bored in class you'll see my planning out my day through in depth to-do LISTS. I recently starting sending one of my friends (here's a shout out to you Elizabeth!) random listed emails about things I currently love, and I decided to carry those lists over to my blog! So here goes my first Wednesday OBSESSEDday entry!

Things I'm obsessing over currently:
  1. Blazers! When I received my Fall J Crew catalog last week the first thing I noticed was all of the amazing new blazers that can be seen here. I love the school boy blazer, and I mean what can be better to help add a bit of pizzazz to an outfit than a blazer...not to mention it's the perfect way to transition some summer dresses into the fall!
  2. Eyeshadow! Anyone who has ever gotten ready with me for a night out knows that I'm fairly low maintenance (yes, low maintenance...but only when it comes to my make-up). Lately, however, I've taken a liking to neutral/shimmery smokey eyes and purchased this Stila palette (got it in the mail the other day, and I LOVE it!).
  3. White Collar and Covert Affairs! My friend Whitney turned me on to USA last summer while we were suffering through physics together, and we watched the first season of Covert Affairs. Now in its second season I still love Covert Affairs, and I've picked up a new love that is White Collar. Plus who can say no to the eye candy that is Matt Bomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment